Open position – Production Manager
Polar Aviation is looking for Production Manager to join our PART-145 team at Helsinki Airport, Finland. Polar Aviation is one of the leading business aviation service providers in Northern Europe. The Company has all technical and operational functions under the same roof. Our team consist of 65 aviation specialists.
Polar Aviation is an Authorized Service Center for Dassault Falcon and Honeywell. Our maintenance services include business jet maintenance, airliner maintenance, helicopter maintenance, AOG Go team services and spare parts logistics.
Polar Aviation has need for a Production Manager who will primarily be leading the maintenance team, communicating with the customers, planning and scheduling upcoming work for team as well as monitoring logistics process. The position will be based at Helsinki Airport.
- a position in committed, dynamic team in growing aviation company
- challenging and versatile tasks in professional organization with a supportive atmosphere
- international environment
- We are looking for a highly organized individual with excellent spoken and written English skills
- Service minded attitude, responsible and able to adjust in a fast paced environment
- Aircraft Engineer or Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Good computer skills and knowledge of CAMP/CMP tracking system
- Experience in aviation maintenance. Business jets experience on Falcon, Bombardier and Gulfstream is advantage
- Genuine interest in aviation and willingness to be part of a dynamic team
- You are ready to work on changing shifts also evenings and weekends
- Motivated and flexible work ethic – good team player
If you have passion for working in an international aviation business environment and an enthusiasm to join our team, we welcome your application. Send your application and CV by e-mail to email@example.com. Kindly head your application with the position for which you are applying.
Send your application latest on 31th January 2023. Applications which do not meet the necessary requirements for the role will not be considered. We will contact you should we wish to discuss your application further.