Line Maintenance at Moscow
Polar Aviation Line Maintenance Station at Moscow Sheremetyevo (UUEE/SVO) is ready to support FIFA World Cup 2018 visitors
Supporting the operators when they are flying to Russia is one of our core skills, and thus regular business for us. Furthermore, we have elevated our readiness to support FIFA 2018 event.
Our generous Maintenance Facilities are located at Helsinki Airport, only 1,5 flying hours away from Moscow, and only 0,5h from St. Petersburg. Polar Aviation is Authorized Dassault Falcon Service Center, with highly qualified staff and 4400 sqm hangar space. In other words, Helsinki is the best gateway to Russia. Also in terms of AOG support.
Our well established line maintenance station in Moscow SVO is ready to react to AOG situations all over Russia. Due to our unique and proven concept to support the AOG cases, we can quickly dispatch our Go-team with required spare parts from Helsinki to anywhere in Russia. Note that Helsinki is in EU and its International airport is open around the clock.
Polar Aviation SVO line station offers:
- 24/7 technical duty service by 3 qualified technicians based in SVO
- Additional technical specials can be dispatched from Helsinki within lead time of 3 hours
- Our technical team consist of expert level aircraft engineers specialized in Dassault, Gulfstream and Bombardier aircraft and Leonardo helicopters
- EASA, Russian, Bermuda, Cayman, Isle of Man and Aruba Maintenance Organization approvals
- SVO line maintenance station is also approved by Rosaviatsiya
- Spare parts logistics 24/7 service:
- Fast spare parts import and re-export to Russia, also tools and materials
- Strong team of Russian speaking logistic specialists in Helsinki and in Moscow
- Extensive tooling in SVO:
- Hand tools
- Test equipment
- Hydraulic GPU
- Jacks for lifting the aircraft
- EASA approved Battery shop
Contact: (Helsinki and Moscow): +358 20 1612 600, firstname.lastname@example.org