Open position at Polar Aviation - Boeing 737 B1 Certifying Staff
Polar Aviation is an aircraft maintenance company located at Helsinki Airport. The Company is specialized in aircraft maintenance for Airbus, Boeing, Dassault, Gulfstream, Bombardier and Leonardo. Our scope of services also includes helicopter maintenance, hangar rent, international AOG-support, technical assistance and logistical services. Polar Aviation is an EASA Part 145 Maintenance Organization. The Company employs over 30 people.
Boeing 737 B1 Certifying Staff
Polar Aviation is looking for 737 B1 Certifying Staff. Candidates need to have strong line maintenance background with Boeing 737 with a minimum of four (4) years of experience. Maintenance and repair work is done at multiple airports across the Nordics meaning that the position may require travelling. We are searching for candidates who are able to start within few weeks.
We offer you:
· one week on/ one week off -shift
· fast-paced environment in a growing organization
· experienced maintenance organization with a supportive atmosphere
· Boeing 737/Airbus A320 aircraft maintenance experience
· Applicants should hold EASA B1 license with the relevant type rating (Boeing 737/Airbus A320)
· We require self-motivated individuals who can work without direct supervision
· Line Maintenance experience
· Willing to work in shift
· Good communication skills
· Team player with strong work ethic
· Good computer literacy
· Fluency in English
This position is a great opportunity to work with one of North Europe’s leading business aviation MRO. If you have passion for working in an international aviation environment and an enthusiasm to join our team, we welcome your application.
Send your application and CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the earliest possible date when you could start. Kindly head your application with the position for which you are applying. Send your application latest on 20.10.2017.