Open position – Flight Dispatcher
Polar Aviation is looking for full-time Flight Dispatcher to join our team at Helsinki Airport, Finland. Polar Aviation is one of leading business aviation service providers in Northern Europe. We have all technical and operational functions under the same roof. Our team consist of 50 aviation specialists. Our Dispatch Centre ensures that all flights are conducted according to the highest standards of operational quality and Flight Dispatchers play a key role in this process.
We offer you:
- a position in committed, dynamic team in growing aviation company
- challenging and versatile tasks in professional organization with a supportive atmosphere
- international environment
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Worldwide Flight Planning
- Arranging all services and permits for the safe operation of the flight
- Coordination with crew
- Crew planning flight duty and rest limitations
- Flight monitoring
- Ability to communicate fluently in English both spoken and written
- Service minded attitude, responsible and able to adjust in a hectic environment
- Flexible and highly self-motivated approach to work
- You are ready to work on changing shifts also nights and weekends
- Good team player with strong work ethic
- Ability to see the big picture of each flight and role of the dispatch function with the customer's satisfaction in mind
- Good MS-Office skills. Previous experience working in aviation and with dispatch software (PPS, Jeppesen) is preferable.
If you have passion for working in an international aviation business environment and an enthusiasm to join our team, we welcome your application. Send your application and CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly head your application with the position for which you are applying. Send your application latest on 24th August 2021.